Conservative Constitutionalist & Republican of the Old School
A Local Product. Born in Tulsa. Brought up in House District 76. Raised on Broken Arrow and Oklahoma values.
5th Generation Oklahoman.
Broken Arrow Resident since the age of 7.
Graduate of Union High School (Class of 1999).
Graduate of the University of Oklahoma (Bachelor of Arts, Political Science - Class of 2004).
Graduate of the University of Tulsa, College of Law (Juris Doctor - Class of 2008).
Conservative Constitutionalist and Country Lawyer.
Tulsa Community College Professor [American History and American Federal Government].
Proud son of a retired Union Public Schools Elementary School Teacher.
Proud grandson of a WWII Navy Sailor and a Korean War Army Soldier of the 45th Infantry Division.
Cliff believes that history and the experience of past ages matter most in charting the best course for the future.
- THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT WAS NOT REPEALED IN THE RECENT COMMON CORE BILL (HB 3399).
- OUR NEW CLIFF JOHNS FOR STATE HOUSE DISTRICT 76 CAMPAIGN POSTCARD
- CLIFF JOHNS RADIO INTERVIEW on 1170 KFAQ
- THOMAS JEFFERSON –> THE ROLE of a STATESMAN in EDUCATION = Guard Against Heresies Being Taught in the Schools by Consolidationists (i.e., “Quondam Federalists” – e.g., “Richmond lawyers”). *Jefferson was a Republican and a country lawyer
- JEFFERSONIAN REPUBLICAN EDUCATION VS. OBAMA COMMON CORE
Thank you very much for your consideration. We hope that you enjoy the website, and we would greatly appreciate your vote on June 24th! God Bless.